Feed your soul at the bright and casual One Life Kitchen & Cafe at D3 Dubai. Set over two floors, the cafe consists of an open kitchen, indoor and outdoor dining areas, a book corner, games, live entertainment and so much more.
Dive into several options of freshly prepared food that will surely make you leave in a good mood. From healthy to indulgent – the menu spans across several cuisines. Friendly chefs who are live in action through their open kitchen follow a mantra ‘We cook what we love, and we love what we cook.’ Check it out…you’ll surely love what you find here.
What we ate:
– Eggs on Avo on Toast: Served with a poached egg over smashed avo with cherry tomatoes, sliced radishes, za’atar and House dukkah sprinkled on top
– Grilled Chicken & Avo Baguette: Flame-grilled chicken fillet, sliced avocado, tomatoes, baby gem lettuce and Mayo served with an apple slaw on the side
Apart from that, don’t forget to beat the heat with a selection of fresh juices, best beers and brews (they roast their own coffee).
This is surely one of the liveliest places in D3 where you will want time to stand still. With unlimited charging spots, work spaces, books, healthy bites and much more – this place defines the quote – One Life…Live It Large!
– Make yourself happy post work with Happy Hours from 5pm to 8pm on weekdays and from noon to 9pm on weekends at this licensed cafe. Grab a draught beer for AED 30 and enjoy a flat 30% discount on the other drinks.
– Sunday Roast for AED 125 that includes roasted prime rib with rosemary jus, Yorkshire pudding and roasted vegetables.
– Breakfast Deal includes two brekkies and two coffees for AED 100 available on weekdays until 12pm and all day on weekends