You can climb the highest mountain in Asia, snorkel in the Atlantic Ocean, cycle your way through Amsterdam or just experience the sheer joy of sky diving in Australia, all in the comfort of your home. Thanks to the Internet, you can fulfill your wanderlust without even getting out of bed.
All those of you who always wish to travel but never do, hope this motivates you to pack your bags and leave. Trust me, once the traveling bug bites, there’s no looking back. It’s a pest that travels right inside of you and changes you forever. Here’s a list of 10 travel quotes that will surely inspire you to travel the globe.
– Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover – Mark Twain
– Once a year go some place, you have never been before – Dalai Lama
– Life is either a great adventure or nothing at all – Helen Keller
– Tourists don’t know where they’ve been, travelers don’t know where they’re going – Paul Theroux
– One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things – Henry Miller
– Change your location and you just may change yourself – Eric Weiner
– Travel in the younger sort, is a part of education, in the elder, a part of experience – Francis Bacon
– Traveling – It leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller – Ibn Battuta
– I would rather own little and see the world than own the world and see little of it – Alexander Sattler
– You don’t need magic to disappear. All you need is a destination – Unknown