While aimlessly driving through the streets of Dubai looking for a newly opened Turkish restaurant, my friend and I stumbled upon Salt, the much spoken about food-truck at Jumeirah, Dubai.
Located at Kite & Surf Beach, Salt has been attracting people from all over Dubai to try the tastiest sliders in town. The set up has two or more VW hippy style vans parked in a line with the interiors converted into a kitchen. The whole outlet is a kitchen-van that faces the beach with no chairs and no tables. Though they have limited options to choose from, one can be rest assured to get addicted to their burgers, cheese fries and sodas.
I tried –
The Cheetos Chicken Burger and Cheese Fries
What impressed me –
– The burger buns are warm, buttery and perfectly soft.
– Mixing cheetos with chicken is an unusual but brilliant combination.
– There is sufficient amount of cheese. You can see it oozing out into the basket while it is being served to you.
– One bite into the burger and you never want it to end.
– The Cheese Fries are topped with different sauces that make it really heavy but also really yummy.
What disappointed me –
– Nothing really.